The Site Director, Operations and Change Management leads and implements the span of operations, logistics, change management, contract implementation, and supply expense management associated with the resource and supply management function for the purpose of achieving the objectives set forth by The Resource Group and Nashville General Hospital. The Site Director is responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of The Resource Group’s Accelerated Realization Model to ensure that Nashville General Hospital is provided with consistent, high quality, and cost-effective operations with respect to contract conversion, procurement, inventory management, logistics, operations, and supply distribution functions.
Additionally, the Site Director coordinates with The Resource Group and Nashville General Leadership to implement and monitor goals, policies, and procedures as well assists in the preparation of long and short-term supply expense goals and financial metrics.
The Site Director carries out all responsibilities in accordance with The Resource Group and Nashville General Hospital’s core values, applicable policies, procedures, and civil laws, as well as the Ascension Corporate Responsibility Program and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
▪ Administers and oversees all resource and supply management activities resulting in annual organization-wide expenses of over $20 million annually
▪ Ensures coordination and implementation of supply, service, information technology, and capital equipment contracts with The Resource Group
▪ Leads all resource and supply management associates, providing a format for growth and development of associates
▪ Oversees ongoing implementation and maintenance of all Resource Group contracts, policies, processes, recruiting, Solutions, and infrastructure
▪ Leads and supports the delivery of The Resource Group’s Accelerated Realization Model at Nashville General Hospital
▪ Ensures delivery of Supply Expense Metrics for Nashville General Hospital
(Supply Cost as a % of Net Patient Service Revenue and Supply Cost per Equivalent Discharge)