Ascension Health Finance serves the organization through financial reporting, financial planning and analysis; System Office and shared services financial support; operations group support; and operational finance leadership. Our objective is to provide leadership and support focused on achieving financial excellence. We hope that by making pertinent financial and statistical information about Ascension Health available on the Web, you will be able to gain a deeper understanding of our commitment to the Ascension Health Mission.
Community Investor Relations
Ascension Health is actively involved in the communities where we serve. In our mission, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Catholic healthcare organizations share with the whole Church a preference for poor and vulnerable persons. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and words. This includes the commitment to engage actively in the struggle to overcome social injustice in the world.
As an investor in Ascension Health, it is important that you stay informed on the financial direction of the system. To this end, we offer online access to pertinent financial data.
Financial Disclaimer: By clicking on the documents, the visitor acknowledges that the information contained in each document was provided as of the date indicated on that document and has not been updated since that date. The visitor should not assume that the information contained in any such document has not changed since the date indicated. Ascension Health has not undertaken, nor has it assumed any responsibility in any manner to periodically or otherwise update such information absent a legal obligation to do so.
Several of the following documents are available as printable PDF files using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now from Adobe.
Choose from one of the following to learn more:
- View our latest liquidity summary here: AHA_Liquidity_Summary_03-31-2013.pdf.
- Annual Financial Information: view our year-end financial reports and Audited Financial Statements here. The following Ascension Health Alliance annual financial information is being provided to help you understand our financial standing as of the fiscal year-end June 30, 2012.
- Audited Financial Statements for the Year Ended June 30 2012.pdf
- Consolidated Ascension Health Alliance Statistical Information for the Year Ended June 30 2012.pdf
- Ascension Health Alliance Credit Group Continuing Disclosure Annual Report For the Year Ended June 30 2012.pdf
- Quarterly Financial Information: The following unaudited Ascension Health Alliance quarterly financial information is being provided to help you understand our current financial standing. Select from the following documents to view a PDF version of the information:
- Consolidated Ascension Health Alliance Statistical Information for the Nine Months Ended March 31 2013 and 2012.pdf
- Finance Web Resources: links to Web sites outside of Ascension Health.