PeopleSoft Vendor Portal
The PeopleSoft Vendor Portal is part of Ascension Health’s “Symphony” initiative, an effort being undertaken by Ascension Health to transition to a common platform for certain activities within supply chain management. Vendors working with Health Ministries that have “gone live” with Symphony may use the portal to:
- electronically view and acknowledge Purchase Orders
- create Advanced Shipment Notifications
- send Invoices
- participate in online bidding events
- maintain account information
- take appropriate action related to Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (MSC) requests.
The PeopleSoft Vendor Portal is being introduced in a series of waves through the end of calendar year 2014, at which point it will be used for all of the Health Ministries of Ascension Health.
Health Ministries currently using the PeopleSoft Vendor Portal are:
Click here to log in to the PeopleSoft Vendor Portal
(Existing Vendors Only)
Using the PeopleSoft Vendor Portal
In the PeopleSoft login page, enter the PeopleSoft User ID and Password sent to you by Ascension Health or your internal supplier administrator and click the Sign In button.
If you have forgotten your User ID or Password or are having trouble with your login, please contact your internal supplier administrator.Contact the Ascension Health MSC for the following issues:
- If you are the supplier administrator and are having trouble with your login
- If you are an existing vendor with Ascension Health and do not yet have access to the PeopleSoft Vendor Portal
- For any questions regarding accounts payable, sourcing/contracting, PO-related topics, account statements or other vendor-related questions
MSC Vendor Phone: 317.334.VEND (317.334.8363)
MSC Vendor Email:
- PeopleSoft Vendor Portal Training and Quick Reference Guides
- Ascension Health Vendor Webinar Presentation (Release 4A - January 2014)
- Ascension Health Vendor Webinar Presentation (ATT CONNECT AUDIO FILE Relase 4A - January 8, 2014)
- Ascension Health Vendor Webinar Presentation (ATT CONNECT AUDIO FILE Relase 4A - January 14, 2014)